PRO-77-6R-G-N This Pro Series Reach-In Refrigerator from Turbo Air is equipped with a self-cleaning condenser that automatically brushes the condenser daily to prevent system failure. The refrigerator also features digital temperature control & monitor system, hydrocarbon refrigerants, all stainless steel cabinet construction and LED interior lighting. Available at AppliancesConnection
Self-Cleaning Condenser The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
Digital Temperature Control & Monitor System
- Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
- Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut; protect against food spoilage that originates from cold air leaks.
- Early warning alarm program detects issues before malfunction occurs.
- Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
- Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
- Rapid cool-down function (Turbo cooling).
- Automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
Hot Gas Condensate System Through Turbo Air’s creative innovation, the condensate system surfaces have been specially treated to resist corrosion. This not only increases efficiency without the risk of refrigerant leakage from corrosion, but also prevents the overflow of condensate water.
All Stainless Steel Cabinet Construction The PRO series model boasts a stainless steel interior and a 22 gauge stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom). It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. The PRO series model adds a touch of style to the most refined setting.
Sturdy, Clean Stainless Steel Shelving Shelves are the most important part of cleanliness as they come in direct contact with food. After a while, PVC coated wire shelves may peel, rust and lead to unsanitary conditions. Only the Turbo Air PRO series uniquely provides stainless steel shelving.
Cold Air Distribution System Provides uniformly maintained temperature within the food zone.
LED Interior Lighting Includes a U.S. patented dimming option, exclusively from Turbo Air. This feature reduces energy consumption by 3~5%.
High-Density Polyurethane Insulation The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
USB Temperature Data Storage Plug in a USB flash drive into the built-in USB port to store raw temperature data while the unit is operating. Raw data can be processed via Turbo Air's website, which plots it on a convenient date and time versus temperature graph. Owners can analyze their unit's performance to ensure stable temperatures during peak usage and detect any temperature anomalies.
- Thermostatic expansion valve
- Top mount compressor
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty hinges and handles
- Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in food preservation
- Built to maintain NSF standard temperatures in 100°F ambient
- Anti-corrosion coated evaporator
- Door locks standard
- Self-contained system
- Standard 4" dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
- Easy replaceable one piece magnetic door gaskets
- Solid and sturdy grille design
|74.78 cu. ft.
|33°F ~ 38°F
|Specifications for this item
|Glass Half Door
|77.75" x 34.125" x 78"