1. 110-120V/60Hz, Air cooled, Power: 1000 W. Global famous brand Compressor.
2. Ice making capacity: 350lbs/159Kgs/24hours, Ambient temperature 70℉, water temperature 50℉.
3. Normal size (LXWXD) is 22 x 22 x 22mm Adjustable ice only on thickness ±3 mm: non-fault ice size is chose, ice capacity will be decreased.
4. One lot ice making time 15-18 minutes, 156 ices, insulated ice box storage ices 24 hours if power failure.
5. Perfect for coffee shop, hotels, bars, milk-tea bars, cold drinks bars and other places.
Crystal clear and adjustable height ice
Reliable refrigeration system ensure high speed and stable refrigerating process, reasonable ice making method ensure high quality and smooth ice output. The cube ice depth can be adjusted from 19mm to 25mm.
The ice machine is constructed of durable type 304 stainless steel with a polyethylene interior to last in the busiest of commercial environments. It is also non-corrosive, making it ideal for settings that are high in moisture and humidity.
USA sanitation certificated, food safety machine
Food safety is still and always first importance for restaurants or shops. Evergreen commercial ice makers concern most time on food safety, all west lake brand machines already get ETL sanitation certifications(NSF/ANSI 7-2014/2016) which is NSF corporation authorized testing laboratory.
Intelligent voiced failure function system
Placed in loudspeaker controller board, sensor transmits ice maker statement, and invoiced to the user if any failure. Failure code could be read on controller sticker for easier operation.
Heavy duty design, stable ice output
Removable dust filter placed on the front of condenser, easier to clean. And front out front in air design, any place could be suitable for the ice maker location.
Q:What is the size of the ice?
Q:Is this product NSF certificated?A:Yes, it is certificated by Intertek cooperation, it is called ETL sanitation NSF 7:2016 standard.
Is the bin cooled to maintain the ice? Or does the ice melt and just keep getting replenished?
Q: Is it 120V?