Make an endless supply of ice for your small business with the Coldline ICE80 80lb commercial ice maker. Coldline's ice machines are highly recommended by Kitchenall due to their very high satisfaction rating. This small undercounter unit comes with a built in 22 lb. bin and is a great fit for small cafes, bakeries, delis or restaurants.
Like its higher volume siblings, the ICE80 commercial ice maker is built with a heavy duty stainless steel that is designed produce in tough commercial environments. As an air cooled machine this unit will not run up your water bill and can be conveniently installed anywhere in your shop. Easy to use controls allow you to control the thickness of your ice. Adjustable legs allow for a perfect fit, or the legs can be removed to fit into tight spaces. The nickel plated evaporator and removable air filter, and auto clean cycle, make maintenance and cleaning easy. All Coldline ice machine can accept external inline or back mounted filters, and all use a standard 115V plug so its simple to get started making ice.
- In-Line Water Filter Included at no extra charge
- Accessible front filter for easy cleaning
- Digital controller and display
- Makes cube shaped ice
- 80 lb. of ice production every 24hrs
- 22 lb. ice storage capacity
- Heavy duty, high efficiency Secop compressor, made in Germany
- Danfoss expansion valve that precisely controls refrigerant flow
- Accessories included: ice scooper, water hose, water drain hose
Easy to Use Controls Easy to use controller lets you set the thickness of your ice.
Adjustable, Removable Legs Adjustable legs allow for height control between 35-39" height. Low profile legs are available. And legs can also be removed altogether without affecting performance.
Ice Scoop Included Every ice machine comes with an ice scoop and a hook to hang it on, so you are ready to use your ice from day one.
- Highest Reliability Rating
- 80 lb / day Production
- Undercounter Ice Machine
- Easily Removable Legs
- 22 lb. Bin Included
- Air Cooled
- In-line Water Filter Included
2 Year Parts & Labor, 5 Year Compressor
cETLus, ETL-S, Conforms to NSF
|Specifications for this item